How do you set yourself apart in this noisy marketplace?
As a sales leader, Amy Franko built a successful B2B sales career with global technology companies IBM and Lenovo. She then pivoted into entrepreneurship in 2007, launching a training firm, Impact Instruction Group. Known for her energetic style and practical experience, Amy is keynote speaker and author specializing in B2B sales and leadership. Her firm’s sales training and leadership programs blend current research and real-world application for some of the world’s most recognizable brands. She works with professional services firms, to help them grow business development results and build firm leaders.
In today’s conversation, we discuss Amy’s new book, The Modern Seller, and the five dimensions of the modern seller that she identified as essential for success in today’s marketplace.
These skills go deeper than typical sales techniques you learn in sales trainings. In order to rise above the world of sameness and truly set yourself apart as a valuable asset to your customer, you need to find ways to bring focus and meaning to your sales relationships. Amy explains how to do that and provides first hand examples based on her experience in working with clients and in building her own business as a trainer, author and keynote speaker.
- A Modern Seller is a recognized differentiator in their client’s business, the value of their product/service is not fully realized without them, and they are viewed by their client as a competitive advantage.
- The more technology and the more automation, the more we run the risk of looking and seeming like everyone else.
- There are so many more choices available today. We have to find ways to be meaningful to our prospects so that they are choosing us over all the other available choices.
- Modern Sellers are very intentional and focused so they can get more done in less time.
- Loyal clients are 3 times more likely to buy from you vs a prospect or a client who is merely satisfied.
- Building the capabilities of a Modern Seller go beyond mindset to specific practices and habits.
- The brain likes to develop patterns. The problem becomes when we get into ruts that no longer work for us.
- Build your ecosystem of intentional connections ahead of time and based on your goal.
- The Modern Seller
- Bonus Workbook Email Amy at: info(AT)impactinstruction.com
Learn More & Connect with Amy Franko
- Website: https://amyfranko.com/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amyfranko
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AmyFranko
Did You Enjoy The Podcast?
If you like this episode let us know! Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are greatly appreciated. This helps us reach more entrepreneurs seeking to make a positive impact in the world. If you received value from this episode, it would mean so much if you could take a moment and leave your 5-star rating and review. You can do that by visiting here. Thank you! Together we can make a difference!