What is water and why must we protect our oceans?
Author and science fiction world-builder Kaz Lefave draws on her life-long love of design and her overflowing imagination to craft compelling stories by connecting the dots between science, art, music, dance, fashion, words, spirit, nature, reason, humanity, darkness, humor, and a curious taste for the inexplicable. Nemecene™ World is a place where her characters share their journey with us, as they discover who they are and the hidden messages in life and the water that embodies it.
In our conversation with Kaz, she touches on our current ocean crisis, which she believes stems from a deep fundamental disconnect between humans and what or who water really is. She created Nemecene™ World to bridge that gap. Her mission is to engage, inspire, and empower science fiction fantasy fans into lasting global environmental impact through fun.
Kaz shares with us her current understanding of water, the impact humans are having on our oceans, and the potential impact on us and the planet overall. We discuss the premise of her Nemecene™ book series, which will include 3 trilogies and a final conclusion (10 books in all) as well as her plans to create a sci-fi game that readers can play.
You can purchase and read her first three books in the series at www.getnemecene.com. A portion of the proceeds goes to support environmental projects focused on water and preserving our oceans.
In addition to building her Aguacene™ Fund at Tides Canada Foundation for water philanthropy, Kaz founded Aguacene Publishing, Inc., a Canadian boutique publisher dedicated to local high-quality waterless (whenever possible) offset printing on FSC 100% recycled paper. Books and products sold through the Nemecene™ storeand at fan conferences also focus on zero-plastic use, eco-conscious shipping, and innovative multi-purpose packaging,
Kaz Lefave has a bachelor in Applied Science (engineering) from Queen’s University, a fashion degree from the Richard Robinson Fashion Design Academy, certifications in personal training and hypnosis, a US Patent in user interface design, an IMDb credit as director of White, facilitates for the Proctor Gallagher Institute Matrixx program, and has written extensively on environmental issues via WomanNotWaiting.com, LifeAsAHuman.com, and her philanthropy mission at Aguacene. She speaks English, French, Spanish, and has dabbled in German, Arabic, and Russian.
- You can put a thought intention on water and if frozen quickly, water crystals will form based on your emotions and intention. (See Dr. Emoto’s Water Experiment)
- Our human bodies are more than 60% water, close to 99% on a molecular level.
- We don’t know exactly what water is yet, but it is definitely not a commodity. Water is everywhere in different forms and doesn’t act like a regular liquid. We are an offshoot of water, rather than the other way around.
- We are in the Holocene epoch (post-glacial) and there is a push to change it to the Anthropocene epoch (since the industrial revolution) because we have actually changed the way the planet looks and operates.
- Much of the carbon dioxide we are putting into the atmosphere is being sucked in by the oceans, heating them up. That means less oxygen, slower currents, and an environment in which most marine life cannot survive.
- Being fearful is not helpful. Our motivation must be unity, love and openness, or we will simply contribute further to the problem.
- We must be conscious and think about who we really are as human beings. Water connects us all. It’s not you vs me. We’re in this together.
Connect With Kaz Lefave & Nemecene World
- Check www.nemecene.com for book launch dates where you can meet Kaz in person!
- Author website: www.kazlefave.com
- Series website: www.nemecene.com
- Store: www.getnemecene.com
- Join the #leadthecreed (gaming) community e-mail list: www.leadthecreed.com
Kaz LeFave Social Media
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Kaz.Lefave.Author/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kazlefave
Nemecene World Social Media
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nemecene
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nemecene/
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/nemecene
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/nemecene
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/nemecene
Did you Enjoy The Podcast?
If you like this episode let us know! Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are greatly appreciated. This helps us reach more entrepreneurs seeking to make a positive impact in the world. If you received value from this episode, it would mean so much if you could take a moment and leave your 5-star rating and review. You can do that by visiting here. Thank you! Together we can make a difference!