Want to live life more fulfilled? Leave a legacy?
Called the James Bond of motivational speaking, Kenyon Salo is one of the top trainers, facilitators and keynote speakers in the fields of adventure, leadership, team building, sales, customer service and inspiration/motivation.
One of only five members on the Denver Broncos Thunderstorm Skydive Team, he is seen each week during game season flying into the Denver Broncos Stadium at 60+mph, ending with a soft tip-toe landing on the ten yard line. He has been featured on NFL Films, ESPN, NBC, CBS, ABC, FOX, and MTV.
With over 6000 skydives and 450 BASE jumps under his belt and travels that have taken him all around the world, Kenyon Salo is determined to live life to the fullest and help others do the same. Through his passions for adventure, storytelling, and connecting with people, he found a simple process to guide others on a path to what most of us crave – living a more fulfilled life.
In our conversation with Kenyon, he shares this process with us through his passion for adventure, storytelling and connecting with people, and illustrates just how amazing life can be when you embrace the possibilities and invite others to join you on the journey. From Kenyon’s view, life is so much more than material things; it’s about experiences, meaningful relationships and making a difference wherever you are.
None of us are guaranteed tomorrow – it’s time to live the life you’ve always dreamed of today.
- We’re all on a level playing field and none of us are guaranteed a tomorrow.
- Say YES now and let the HOW figure itself out later.
- Create more experiences. Experiences challenge us and make us feel alive. When we challenge ourselves, we grow. When we grow, we become leaders.
- Share more stories. It’s about friends and family, connecting and growing relationships. It’s an energy exchange.
- It’s not what you do; it’s who you do it with.
- Happiness is the only thing that doubles when it’s shared.
- Live more fulfilled by helping others. That’s why we’re on this planet – to help others.
- We’re all inspirational. Every single one of us has a 2-hour movie inside us that is waiting for the world to hear.
Connect With Kenyon Salo
Did you Enjoy The Podcast?
If you like this episode let us know! Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are greatly appreciated. This helps us reach more entrepreneurs seeking to make a positive impact in the world. If you received value from this episode, it would mean so much if you could take a moment and leave your 5-star rating and review. You can do that by visiting here. Thank you! Together we can make a difference!