How do you co-create a healthy home environment with the help of your children?
Jacqueline T.D. Huynh (“Hwin”) arrived in the United States in 1975 with her family as a refugee from Vietnam at just 8 years old. All they had were the clothes on their back, the hope of an American dream and a commitment to succeed. Jacqueline is now the radio host/producer for Parent Pump Radio, a #1 Amazon best-selling author of The Amazing Itty Bitty Book on Family Leadership and Certified Master in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
Jacqueline has over 35 years of corporate and business world experience and speaks on the topic of leadership development, dynamic communication, engagement, and time management. She is passionate about helping parents leave a multi-generational legacy of wealth in life, leadership, financial and business for their children.
She like everyone else has had major losses in her life and felt victimized. After the suicide of her sister and the abuse she experienced in her marriage, she didn’t know who she was and had a life where everyone else’s needs were before her own. Today, Jacqueline shares with us how her healing process shaped her life view, career path, and the way she now loves and leads her two children as a single parent.
We explore the elements of a healthy home environment, along with the valuable lessons children can teach us. Join us for an enlightening and inspiring story of healing, hope and healthy leadership in the home.
- Children are so in tune with the energy that’s going around. They can feel what’s going on.
- A lot of us think we’ve dealt with painful past experiences but we really haven’t.
- Intentional parenting – when was the last time a parent checked in to see how they were doing as a parent, as we do in 360 reviews in the workplace?
- Parents don’t always know what’s best and parents don’t always know it all.
- Like any great organization, create a mission statement for your family.
Connect With Jacqueline T.D. Hunyh
- Website: www.IntegrativeMinds.com
- Facebook: @IntegrativeMinds
- Twitter: @IntegrativeMnd
- Parent Pump Radio Show: www.ParentPumpRadio.com
- Facebook and Twitter: @ParentPumpRadio
- LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/jacquelinetdhuynh
Did you Enjoy The Podcast?
If you like this episode let us know! Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are greatly appreciated. This helps us reach more entrepreneurs seeking to make a positive impact in the world. If you received value from this episode, it would mean so much if you could take a moment and leave your 5-star rating and review. You can do that by visiting here. Thank you! Together we can make a difference!