What does sales and marketing have to do with being a leader of transformation? Everything! An important message is meant to be shared. But in this crowded world of information overload, catchy sales pitches, and social media marketing, how do you create meaningful connections and get your message across?
Byron Torres, Founder at Pritzer Media and Vid Machine animation studios, is a go-to sales and marketing enthusiast who shows the way to do this. His clients have generated $100M in sales in 2016 alone, through marketing campaigns developed by Byron’s agency.
In our interview with Byron, we get back to basics in terms of sales and marketing, and discuss how to apply these fundamental principles to today’s digital world.
How do you establish rapport and build quality connections? What is the best way to communicate your message? How do you structure your videos to capture the attention of your ideal audience and avoid getting caught up in the numbers game? How do you schedule your week so that you have time to deliver quality content consistently and have meaningful conversations?
Listen in, as Bryon addresses these questions and more.
1) You don’t have to have a big social media following or ‘go viral’ to be successful.
2) Instead of asking yourself, “How can I make more sales?” ask yourself “How can I be of service to more people?”
3) Focus on micro content. Your videos should be less than 60 seconds in length. Any longer and you will lose your audience.
4) Real relationships are solidified offline. Connect, exchange likes, and then reach out a make a phone call.
5) Position yourself as a resource not a sales person. Focus on their needs and interests vs how great your product or service is.
6) If you complicate, you won’t relate.
7) Schedule time in your calendar for content development and relationship building.
Byron Torres’ Bio
Byron Torres is the Founder at Pritzer Media and Vid Machine animation studios. He is featured as an Animation Marketing Avenger in the new book The Marketing Avengers being released in February 2017 and is the Author of upcoming book Do And Grow Rich. He specializes in video production and is a go-to sales and marketing enthusiast who has invested his life into creating more meaningful relationships and sales conversations.
Connect With Byron Torres Online