What does it take to be a level 10 visionary? You need a team of level 10 executors who will deliver what was promised on time with good results.
Today, Mary Shores explains exactly how to create such a team through conscious communications. Her own roller coaster life began with being abandoned at a young age and tragically losing her first child. But Mary was able to overcome life’s hurdles and turn tragedy into triumph by founding her now 8-figure business empire at the age of 24.
Mary Shores is an expert in personal development but is not a life coach; she’s a businesswoman who discovered a road map of how to get in control of your life. She truly walks her talk by generating pragmatic solutions for people who are freaking out. Mary blends personal experience with her extensive knowledge of neuroscience and human behavior to guide businesses and individuals to defeat the freak-out phase and create their ideal life.
- Becoming a better communicator will help you in every area of life.
- There are 3 categories of communication: Direct, Passive and Suggestive. Which best describes you?
- Part of a CEO’s job is to set expectations.
- Recognize how your attitude, feelings and directives are affecting other people.
- Becoming an entrepreneur is a great way to have a spiritual awakening.
- Reverse engineer how you make decisions and then teach that process to your team.
- The choices we make will shape our lives forever.
- Are your thoughts, words and actions cleansing you or clogging you?
- Stay humble. Live below your means.
- The dream is what you’re living every day.
Mary is currently offering a free Daily Desires Diary bundle which includes the Daily Desires Diary, a new daily practice to help you reflect, set goals, and take action, as well as a bonus excerpt of Conscious Communications to jumpstart your motivation. http://maryshores.com/desiresdiary-bundle
Connect With Mary Shores
- Website: http://maryshores.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shoresmary
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mary_shores
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/mary_shores
Did You Enjoy The Podcast?
If you like this episode let us know! Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are greatly appreciated. This helps us reach more entrepreneurs seeking to make a positive impact in the world. If you received value from this episode, it would mean so much if you could take a moment and leave your 5-star rating and review. You can do that by visiting here. Thank you! Together we can make a difference!