Have you ever wondered, “Surely, there must be more to life than this?”
Lynnis Woods-Mullins is a Certified Holistic Living and Wellness Expert and Certified Life Coach for women over 40. She is the Founder of PraiseWorks Health and Wellness, a faith based mind, body, spirit wellness company that specializes in educating women over 40 through her coaching programs, e-books, DVD’s, radio programs, webinars, a digital magazine, and a podcast/video series.
She started her company 10 years ago, at the age of 51 and is a prime example that you can live well and on purpose at any age. In fact she is just getting started and has big plans for the next 10 years and beyond! Lynnis has attracted over 200,000 followers collectively on social media and has been recognized nationally as a Health Advocate for Women and has received national and regional awards for her work.
Lynnis also writes for several blogs and is a featured columnist for Women’s Voices E-Magazine, Sacramento Observer Empowerment Series, Post40Blogger, Hive Health Media and Curejoy.com. She is married and the proud mother of four grown daughters and three grandchildren.
In today’s conversation with us, Lynnis shares her “something more” moment when she started exploring what she really wanted to do with her life, along with the questions and process she used to discover her purpose and passion. We explore mind, body and spirit wellness over 40 tips, the value of journaling, gratitude, releasing what no longer serves, and embracing new experiences. We also touch on environment – how to create a space that allows you to thrive in this next stage of your life.
- Yes there is something more – that something more is YOU!
- It’s not about age you are but rather the stage that you’re in.
- Do that thing that you’ve always wanted to do – start somewhere and be flexible to change.
- 3 questions to journal every day: (1) What are the 3 things that I am particularly grateful for today (2) What is it that you (God, Universe or Subconscious) would have me do today (3) What do I have to celebrate today
- There is no such thing is perfection.
- Tune into what serves you well.
- Releasing weight is as much a mental transformation as it is what you eat and working out.
- Choose an environment that supports you in your mind, body, and spirit.
- The Wellness Journey Podcast Series: https://selfdiscoveryradiotv.com/2015/10/21/new-wellness-journey-show/
- Wellness Woman 40/PraiseWorks Health and Wellness YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/WellnessWoman40PraiseWorksHealthandWellness
- Living Well Woman – Holistic Living for Sisters: http://bit.ly/LivingWellWoman
- Holistic Living Academy: https://wellnesswoman40andbeyondholisticacademy.teachable.com/
- Wellness Woman 40 and Beyond E-Magazine: https://praiseworks.biz/wellness-woman-40-and-beyond-magazine
Connect With Lynnis Woods-Mullins
- Website: www.wellnesswoman40.com
- Facebook Group – www.facebook.com/groups/WellnessWoman40Group
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/PraiseWorksHealthWellness
- Facebook – www.facebook.com/PraiseWorksWellnessWoman
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/praiseworks
- Twitter – www.twitter.com/wellnesswoman40
- Instagram – www.instagram.com/wellnesswoman40
Did You Enjoy The Podcast?
If you like this episode let us know! Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are greatly appreciated. This helps us reach more entrepreneurs seeking to make a positive impact in the world. If you received value from this episode, it would mean so much if you could take a moment and leave your 5-star rating and review. You can do that by visiting here. Thank you! Together we can make a difference!