Kerri Hummingbird has served as a social activist, leader, and philanthropist for over three decades.
Kerri is a Soul Guide, the Founder of the Skills Not Pills Movement and the Host of Soul Nectar Show. Kerri inspires people to lead their lives wide awake, with an authenticity, passion and purpose that positively impacts others. She catalyzes mind-shifts that transform life challenges into gifts of wisdom. She is the author of the award-winning best-selling book “Awakening To Me: One Woman’s Journey To Self Love.”
In our lively conversation, Kerri describes her own experience with mental health – being labeled and diagnosed as a problem. After finding that traditional methods and medicine only made things worse, she set out to discover alternative ways to resolve her inner unrest. This led her to a healing session that changed her life forever. Exploring various healing modalities and experiencing the transformative results in her own life, Kerri went on to help others with similar challenges.
Kerri explains the importance of taking control of your health, and accessing your inner wisdom about who you are and what you need. In her words, life is a classroom and we all are faced with opportunities to learn, grow and step into the fullness of who we are. Kerri offers tips for healers and mentors, along with the key skills she and her team of experts teach, so that you can heal yourself naturally and enjoy greater love, joy and freedom in your life.
- Take control of your health and realize you are not a victim.
- Life is a classroom, and some people are in the advanced program.
- The stronger your inner navigation system the more you will be in your knowing connected to the source of consciousness.
- From that knowing place you can see all the ways of the ego, trying to get control all around you and in you.
- Healers and mentors, if you want the magic to continue you can’t take credit for it.
- Grounding can make your heart more coherent and cause your nervous system to relax and slow down.
- Learn how to handle the emotional energy flowing through you – unmanaged it comes out looking like manic depression or bi-polar.
- Get outside what you think you know. Get a little suspicious of it, and curious about what else could there be that’s true.
- We have a (mental health) system that is designed to create sustainable profit not one that is designed to heal people so they can learn self-mastery and step forward in their lives without dependency.
Connect With Kerri Hummingbird
Did You Enjoy The Podcast?
If you like this episode let us know! Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are greatly appreciated. This helps us reach more entrepreneurs seeking to make a positive impact in the world. If you received value from this episode, it would mean so much if you could take a moment and leave your 5-star rating and review. You can do that by visiting here. Thank you! Together we can make a difference!