Where did you learn how to love and be in relationship?
Karen Aberle, bestselling author of Love’s Invisible Dance, has spent the last 30 years researching and teaching about relationship. The dance became visible to Karen through her extensive studies in the philosophy of language, an 18-year apprenticeship with Huichol shamans of central Mexico, and her own 30-year marriage.
Through her leadership program, Mindful Collaboration, Karen has coached individuals and teams in Fortune 100 organizations to achieve extraordinary results by better understanding how to learn, love, partner, and fight — the same skills she and her husband have taught around the globe in their Deep Relationship programs for individuals and couples seeking more love in their lives.
In today’s conversation, Karen shows that it is possible to be perfectly satisfied with your life – right now, in the present moment – once you see the universal dance of relationship you’ve been doing all your life, unconsciously. Karen provides the keys to a truly satisfied life, as an individual and in relationship. She will open your eyes to see yourself and your possibilities in an entirely new way; to see your real attractiveness, discover how to move gracefully with others to achieve your vision of a great life, and learn to embrace conflict as the key to powerful transformation.
- Love is a domain of learning, mastery and action.
- There’s nothing more attractive than someone who has confidence, is open, grateful, and in a mood of wonder.
- There are only 6 moves to Love’s Invisible Dance and we’re doing them all the time.
- In order to make an effective request you need to give the person full permission to say no without feeling rejected.
- Many people think their assessments are the truth in the world.
- Instead of arguing over which opinion is right, ask “Which vision provides the most opportunity for us?” Find a context that is bigger than both of you.
- Most advice is delivered before it’s offered.
- Beliefs are assessments that you want to hold as facts.
- There are only 3 commitments that a partnership needs to make in order to have a joyful, sustaining, and passionate relationship.
- When we can accept the differences in each other we can transform this world.
“How can I love you more?”
If you’re ready to ask that question and be in that question, visit www.karenaberle.com/transformation for resources to support your journey.
Order your copy of Love’s Invisible Dance
Connect With Karen Aberle
- Website: www.karenaberle.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KarenAberleAuthor
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/karenaberle.author
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/karen-aberle
Did You Enjoy The Podcast?
If you like this episode let us know! Reviews for the podcast on iTunes are greatly appreciated. This helps us reach more entrepreneurs seeking to make a positive impact in the world. If you received value from this episode, it would mean so much if you could take a moment and leave your 5-star rating and review. You can do that by visiting here. Thank you! Together we can make a difference!